24-HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
Magic Touch III Sewer & Drain Cleaning, LLC
is a proud member of the Magic Touch family of services
Magic Touch III Sewer & Drain Cleaning, LLC specializes in sewer and drain cleaning services with a knowledgeable team of trained technicians with the professional experience to do any job right the first time.
- You can count on our fast and friendly team to provide safe, courteous service nights, weekends, or whenever you call 24-7!
- Our flat rate pricing lets you know the price up front before we do the work. Never a trip charge – never an overtime charge.
- We treat your property with respect by calling before we arrive; providing an honest, upfront estimate you approve before any work is done, and being repectful of your home or business by using shoe covers and drop cloths.
- Kitchen Drains: Grease, soap, and food waste can take their toll making your drains clog and run more slowly over time
- Shower & Tub Drains: Water should drain immediately when you are showering and in just a few minutes after a bath – if it’s draining slowly, your tub, shower trap, and/or drain pipe is probably clogged with soap and hair.
- Bathroom Sink Drains: Slow draining and clogging are often a result of toothpaste, soap, and grime.
- Toilet Drains: A clogged toilet is often caused by attempting to flush facial tissue, baby wipes, or other products that do not disintegrate the same way toilet paper does. If you have children, you may have a toy or sock in the works! At Magic Touch III, we have a plumbing tool that can cut through the obstruction while hugging the inside wall of the pipe, giving your toilet drain a thorough cleaning at the same time.
- Floor Drains: Basements, laundry rooms, garages, patios, driveways, and older bathrooms often have a drain to carry away the water and prevent flooding. Usually these drains are equipped with a trap that should be filled with water to prevent odors and sewer gas from escaping.
- Main Sewer Lines: All of your household drains lead into your main sewer line which connects to a city sewer line or septic tank. The culprit is usually water-seeking roots that can actually break through the line and clog the sewer pipe.
- Magic Touch III Sewer & Drain Cleaning is a Green Company. We will not use acid or other environmental disasterous chemicals. We proudly offer Bio-Clean (drain cleaner and maintainer) and RootX (root control products).
Grease Trap Cleaning
- A Grease trap is typically found in commercial kitchens or restaurants and collects the grease so that it does not clog the drains or sewer systems.
- Grease trap interceptors are boxes use to trap fats, oils, and grease before they enter the sewer system. Grease trap cleaning and maintenance is critical for meeting environmental protection agency standards and maintaining the proper flow of you drains.
- Magic Touch Sewer and Drain Cleaning is you source for professional grease trap cleaning and proper disposal of the F.O.G. (Fats, Oil, and Grease) with one time cleanings or maintenance programs available to keep your drains in top shape. We will work with you to schedule cleanings at times that best suit your needs at no additional charge.
- Magic Touch Sewer and Drain Cleaning will properly dispose of the F.O.G. in accordance with local Environmental Protection Agency Standards.
Video Pipe Inspection
- At Magic Touch Sewer and Drain Cleaning, we are committed to providing our clients with state-of-the-art video pipe inspection.
- Using State-of-the-art equipment and methods, we can help you save time and money by identifying any trouble spots that may require service or repair.
- At Magic Touch Sewer and Drain Cleaning we specialize in pipeline inspection, sewer line inspection, plumbing, chimney, and duct work inspections. Buy/Sell – Sewer/Septic line inspections for real estate transactions.
- You can count on Magic Touch Sewer and Drain Cleaning to create a cost effective solution to your pipeline inspection needs and to provide this service in a timely manner.